Star First Delite
- Affordable health insurance policy for the family.
- Sum insured on Floater basis.
- Cover for pre-hospitalization and post hospitalization.
- Cover for specified day care procedures.
- sum assured is payable in case of the death of the policyholder during the policy term
- Hospitalisation Cover:Protects the insured for in patient hospitalisation expenses for a minimum of 24 hrs. These expenses include room rent,nursing and boarding charges, Surgeon, Diagnostics, implants, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees, Cost of Medicines and Drugs.
- Ambulance charges for emergency transportation to hospital as per specified limits.
- Pre-Hospitalization expenses up to 30 days prior to admission in the hospital.
- Post-hospitalisation paid as lump-sum upto the limit specified.
- Specified Day-care procedures covered.
- Specified Diseases are covered upto the specified limits
- Pure Term Life Insurance Cover this section pays the nominee the stated sum assured in case of the death of the policyholder during the policy term of contract
For Health Benefits:
Entry age between 18 years and 65 years. Dependent children can be covered from 5months to 25 yrs. There is no exit age for health cover.
For Life Benefits
Entry age between 18 years and 60 years. The Life Insurance Benefit is offered only for the primary life insured. Medical underwriting will be applicable for eligible persons above 50 years of age. The Plan term is 5 years (fixed) and maximum age at the end of the plan term is 65 years
Beyond 65 years renewal can be only for health cover under any health indemnity policy offered by Star Health
Pre-Acceptance Medical Screening for both Health and Life Sections:
Persons above 50 years will be required to undergo pre-acceptance medical screening at the Company nominated centers. Cost of screening is currently borne by the company.
Tax Benefits for both Health and Life Sections:
Amount paid by any mode other than by cash for this Health section insurance is eligible for relief under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Amount paid for this Life section insurance is eligible for relief under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
Free look period for both Health and Life Sections:
The policy can be cancelled within 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy. In case Policyholder has bought this plan through distance marketing mode, he/she may cancel the Plan within 30 days from the date of receipt of the policy. However, the company reserves the right to deduct medical examination fees, cancellation fee*, stamp duty charges for issue of the policy and proportionate risk premium for the period concerned.
* Cancellation fee is not applicable for Pure Term Life Insurance Coverage.
NOTE: Renewal premium, terms and conditions are subject to change with prior approval from IRDAI.
- No third Party Administrator, direct in-house claim settlement.
- Faster & hassle-free claim settlement.
- Cashless hospitalization wherever possible.
- Network of more than 8800+ hospitals across India.
- 24x7 Toll Free Helpline.
- Information on health through free health magazine.
- Facility for maintaining personal health records in electronic format.
NOTE: The benefits mentioned herein are only an outline of the policy. For details please contact your nearest Star Health office or call toll free no 1800 425 2255 / 1800 102 4477.