Star Family Delite Insurance Policy
- Affordable health insurance policy for the family.
- Sum insured on Floater basis.
- Cover for pre-hospitalization and post hospitalization.
- Cover for specified day care procedures.
- Hospitalisation Cover:Protects the insured for in patient hospitalisation expenses for a minimum of 24 hrs.These expenses include room rent,nursing and boarding charges, Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees,Cost of Medicines and Drugs.
- Ambulance charges for emergency transportation to hospital as per specified limits.
- Pre-Hospitalization expenses up to 30 days prior to admission in the hospital.
- Post-hospitalisation paid as lump-sum upto the limit specified.
- Specified Day-care procedures covered.
- Specified Diseases are covered upto the specified limits
Any person between 5 months and 65 years of age at the time of entry can take this insurance.
This policy is on floater basis. Family for the purpose of this policy means self, spouse and dependent children.
Pre-Existing Diseases / Illness
They are covered after 48 months of continuous Insurance without break with any Indian Insurance Company.
Pre-acceptance medical screening:
Persons above 50 years will be required to undergo pre-acceptance medical screening at the Company nominated centers. Cost of screening is currently borne by the company.
Amount paid by any mode other than by cash for this insurance is eligible for relief under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Free Look Period:
A free look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy is available for reviewing the policy terms and conditions. In case insured is not satisfied he can seek cancellation of the policy and in such event the Company will allow refund of premium after adjusting the cost of pre-acceptance of medical screening , stamp duty charges and proportionate risk premium for the period concerned provided no claim has been made until such cancellation. Free look cancellation is not applicable at the time of renewal.
NOTE:Renewal premium, terms and conditions are subject to change with prior approval from IRDAI.
- No Third Party Administrator, direct in-house claim settlement
- Faster and hassle-free claim settlement
- Cashless hospitalisation
- Network of more than 9100+ hospitals across India
- Facility for maintaining personal health records in electronic format
NOTE: The benefits mentioned herein are only an outline of the policy. For details please contact your nearest Star Health Office or call toll free no 1800 425 2255/1800 102 4477.