Star Wedding Gift Insurance
- Deliver expenses covered (Both Normal and Caesarean).
- Cover for Newborn Baby.
- Also covers regular hospitalization.
- Cover for non-allopathic treatment up to specified limit.
- Policy available for 1 and 2 year term.
- No pre acceptance medical screening.
- Hospitalisation Cover: Protects the insured for in patient hospitalisation expenses for a minimum of 24 hrs.These expenses include room rent,nursing and boarding charges, Surgeon, Anaesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialist Fees,Cost of Medicines and Drugs.
- Ambulance charges for emergency transportation to hospital as per specified limits.
- Pre-Hospitalization expenses up to 30 days prior to admission in the hospital.
- Post-hospitalisation paid as lump-sum upto the limit specified.
- Specified Day-Care procedures covered
- Delivery and New-Born Cover: (Maximum 2 deliveries) Covered for Normal / Caesarean delivery upto the limits (includes pre-natal and post-natal expenses)Post delivery Complication cover for mother after delivery.Cost of test incurred for detecting any disorders in the Foetus upto Rs. 1,000/- (after a waiting period of 27 months).
- Automatic coverage for the New Born (including internal and external congenital problems) up to the expiry of the current policy (On renewal this new born baby should be covered specifically).
- This benefit is available after 36 months of continuous coverage under this policy with Star. For the second claim for delivery expenses a waiting of 24 months will apply.
- Policy Term: Policy is offered for one and two year term.
- This policy is available on floater basis and can be taken by any couple between 18- 40 years of age.
- Family for the purpose of this policy is: insured member, spouse and dependent children.
Pre-Existing Diseases / Illness:
Pre-Existing Disease/Condition (other than those diseases/conditions for which specific periods have been mentioned under exclusions) will be covered after 48 months of continuous coverage without break with any Indian Insurance Company.
No Pre-Acceptance Medical Screening:
To avail this policy, the member does not need to undergo any medical screening or tests for pre-acceptance.
Amount paid by any mode other than by cash for this insurance is eligible for relief under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Policy is renewable up to 45 years and beyond 45 years the couple can migrate to other equivalent policy offered by the company.
Free Look Period:
A free look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy is available for reviewing the policy terms and conditions. In case insured is not satisfied he can seek cancellation of the policy and in such event the Company will allow refund of premium after adjusting the cost of pre-acceptance of medical screening, stamp duty charges and proportionate risk premium for the period concerned provided no claim has been made until such cancellation. Free look cancellation is not applicable at the time of renewal.
Renewal premium, terms and conditions are subject to change with prior approval from IRDAI.
- No Third Party Administrator – direct in-house claims settlement
- Faster and hassle-free claim settlement
- Cashless hospitalization
- Network of more than 8200+ hospitals across India
- Facility for maintaining personal health records in electronic format
- For details contact toll free no 1800 425 2255 / 1800 102 4477