Super Surplus Insurance Policy
- A Top up policy providing higher sum insured at a very affordable premium.
- Pre-existing diseases covered after 36-months waiting period.
- No pre-acceptance medical screening required.
- This policy can be taken on Individual Basis and also on Floater basis.
- The policy offers two plans: Silver Plan and Gold Plan
Super Surplus Insurance Policy Unique Identification No IRDAI/HLT/SHAI/P-H/V.II/170/2016-17
Star Super Surplus (Floater) Insurance Policy - Unique Id IRDAI/HLT/SHAI/P-H/V.II/164/2016-17
Super Surplus Insurance Policy (Unique Id : IRDAI/HLT/SHAI/PH/V.II/170/2016-17) (Individual Basis)
Star Super Surplus (Floater ) Insurance Policy (Unique Id : IRDAI/HLT/SHAI/PH/V.II/164/2016-17) (Family Floater Basis)
Applicable for Both the Plans and Both Individual and Floater Basis.
- Any person aged between 18 years and 65 years can take this insurance.
- Children can be covered from 3 months to 25 years. Children can be covered only along with parents.
- No exit age, Life Long renewals.
Applicable for Both the Plans and Both Individual and Floater Basis
- No pre-acceptance medical screening.
- Amount paid by any mode other than by cash for this insurance is eligible for relief under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- A free look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy is available for reviewing the policy terms and conditions (Not Applicable for Renewals).
- No Third Party Administrator – direct in-house claims settlement
- Faster and hassle-free claim settlement
- Cashless hospitalization
- Network of more than 8200+ hospitals across India
- Facility for maintaining personal health records in electronic format
NOTE: The benefits mentioned herein are only an outline of the policy. For details please contact your nearest Star Health Office or call toll free no 1800 425 2255/1800 102 4477.