ANTI FRAUD POLICY
1.1 Objective of the Policy is to provide a system for identification, detection, prevention, reporting of a fraud or suspected fraud and handling of such matters pertaining to fraud
1.2 The Policy guidelines are enumerated as under
1. To ensure that management is aware of its responsibilities for detection and prevention of fraud and for establishing procedures for preventing fraud and/or detecting fraud when it occurs.
2. To provide a clear guidance to employees and others dealing with Star Health and Allied Insurance Co. Ltd. forbidding them from involvement in any fraudulent activity and the action to be taken by them where they suspect any fraudulent activity;
3. To conduct investigations into fraudulent or suspected fraudulent activities
4. To provide assurance that any and all suspected fraudulent activity/activities will be fully investigated and
5. To provide training on fraud identification and prevention.