What is Portability?
Portability means the right accorded to an individual health insurance policy holder (including family cover) to transfer the credit gained by the insured for pre-existing conditions and time bound exclusions if the policyholder chooses to switch from one insurer to another insurer, provided the previous policy has been maintained without any break.
Why should I shift my policy to Star?
- Wide range of health products with special features are available for portability
- Enjoy maximum tax benefits (80D) for all health policies
- Guaranteed lifelong renewal
- The cashless facility at over 14,000+ network hospitals
- Claims handled by in-house claims team which results in the faster settlement of claims with more transparency
- 24x7 customer help desk to keep you guided on any policy related queries. Toll free - 1800 425 2255 / 1800 102 4477