Super Surplus Insurance Policy
- A Top up policy providing higher sum insured at a very affordable premium.
- No pre-acceptance medical screening required.
- This policy can be taken on both Individual and Floater basis.
- The policy offers two plans: Silver Plan and Gold Plan.
Super Surplus Insurance Policy - Unique Id SHAHLIP19128V031819
Star Super Surplus (Floater) Insurance Policy - Unique Id SHAHLIP19042V031819
Super Surplus Insurance Policy (Unique Id :SHAHLIP19128V031819) (Individual Basis)
Star Super Surplus (Floater ) Insurance Policy (Unique Id : SHAHLIP19042V031819) (Family Floater Basis)
- Any person aged between 18 years and 65 years can take this insurance.
- Children can be covered from 91 days to 25 yrs. Children can be covered only along with parents.
- No exit age, Life Long renewals
- No pre-acceptance medical screening.
- Amount paid by any mode other than by cash for this insurance is eligible for relief under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- A free look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy is available for reviewing the policy terms and conditions (Not Applicable for Renewals).
- No Third Party Administrator – direct in-house claims settlement
- Faster and hassle-free claim settlement
- Network of more than 9300+ hospitals across India
- Facility for maintaining personal health records in electronic format
NOTE:The benefits mentioned herein are only an outline of the policy. For details please contact your nearest Star Health Office or call toll free no 1800 425 2255/1800 102 4477.